Woke up this morning after shutting down last night (no problems) went to start her up and nothing. After some trouble shooting, I found that the neutral signal was stopping the srb600 relay from working. It seems there's no power into the forward/reverse switch. I injected 12v into the switch after testing continuity and it fired right up, but still would not engage forward or reverse. Not really sure where to go from here, any help would be appreciated.
(I've got a 1550-b) Though I think mine started at the time, I had a F/R issue. In my case, turns out a connection had come loose in the F/R lever on the left. I took it apart and soldered the offending part, never had an issue since......well.... unless my batter runs low but I'm not admitting nor denying that situation!
I checked for continuity fwd,n,rev all check out. It seems that the red wire (assuming 12v supply) is not getting any power. I used a probe and injected 12v into the line and the machine started right up in N but not in fwd or rev so I'm sure the actual switch isn't the problem. What I'm wondering is where does that switch get power at start up?
86 1400b here. The machine is not supposed to start in f/r. Only N. I had to jump power to my f/r switch to load my machine on a trailer when I first got it. Mine had a few problems on that circuit. There are two dump switches, the f/r lever, a relay, fuse and the shift solenoid on the drive circuit I believe. Any could be the problem. If fuse is good, I would check the relay and that dump switches are not the problem. I can get you a electrical schematic if you need.
Hey Casey I disassembled the wire loom and found it to be the relay duralast part number 19861 Bosch number 0332-209-150 hella 4rd 003520 replaced and she fired right up and drove perfect!
Oh good. Yea my wiring was a complete mess when I bought it. Had to do the same thing.
Hey Casey, would you wanna send me that diagram? I ran it today for about 2 hours and it seems that relay failed again...
sure. Here you go. My machine number is 320625. Yours is probably fairly close? This is a diagram Iv labeled. I've highlighted the shuttle system components.
It's late now, eastern us, I'll grab my sn tomorrow morning, I need to get a new relay and build a harness with inline fuses to see what the over current is. I'll msg back by the end of the day. Cheers mate!
Also be sure it is in N to start. I make that mistake sometimes.
Morning Casey, yea I have it locked in N. SN is 330390. Seems like it's the clutch switch going off and on maybe burning out out the relay? I'm bypassing the clutch as I only use g1/g2, as it's a yard machine. I've rigged up 5a fuses on all the hot wires now to save the relay and to watch for one to pop.
Yea i think anything after #320000 the shuttle circuit is same as what i posted. that foot dump pedal switch was a problem for me too. I don't use it. Could have bypassed it probably. The relay is just behind it attached to the console frame I believe.
Yea I unplugged it and just jumpered the terminals together. Looks like I need an alternator too.... Lacking charging voltage. Do you know off hand if you're is an A127 (Perkins 4.236) left or right hand turn?
4.236 yes. Not sure on the turn.