Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1989 Champ 16k forklift

Sbrant · 2026-04-08 16:17

I’ve got a 1989 Champ forklift I think the model is a 84040 serial number is: H84040ZDP0Z890329. I need any kind of technical information anyone might have I can’t find anything on this machine. A operations and maintenance manual and a parts manual would be the greatest thing to get. I’m looking to get some part numbers and procedures for some of the repairs I need to do to it.

Replies1
  1. #1crane operator2026-04-08 17:33

    Post up pictures of the forklift, engine and transmission, axle. All the drivetrain stuff is pieces from outside suppliers. Champ just welded up a frame and bolted it all on. There's very little out there for info on the old champ stuff, so you kind of have to work on it, based on who made the parts . I've got a old champ, it was built to last forever.