does anyone know if e70b has the thumb spool valve already in the machine ?
The "attachment" section of the control valve is an accessory, so some machines will have it, others will not - it all depends how the machine was originally ordered. Without a Serial Number it's impossible to tell for sure. If you already have the machine how many sections does the main control valve have..?
1989 e70b is the main control valve next to the pump behind the access door ? the machine is set up for a hammer with pedel on floor does that mean it has the attachment section?
No idea, but this is what the Parts Manual says it should look like. This is a generic illustration and what's on your machine may not be exactly like what's shown below.
Thank You Nige I will check
counted 3 on each side of the wide one in the middle looks like pressure to hammer goes to bottom of one of them gutta go to work thank you Nige
To have a control for an attachment (e.g. a thumb) on the machine you would need 4 sections on each side of the wide section in the middle.
just got home from work just my luck do you have any ideas how I can run the thumb can I get an open circuit from somewhere on the machine ?
www.hkx.com might help
Thank you I will check them out