Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1990 hitachie ex120

samsstuff ยท 2025-01-31 17:19

Kicking around the idea of packing my boom cylinders, I've done them on dozer bit never dealt with these bolt on type, anybody out there got a part number for a good packing kit, I've got into a hair ball before doing the dozer and not all the stuff in the kit before, thanks

Replies7
  1. #1Diesel Dave2025-01-31 17:38

    EX120-2 ?

  2. #2samsstuff2025-02-01 11:25

    I don't think it's a -2 I'll look at data plate later

  3. #3samsstuff2025-02-03 18:51

    It says 120 ex only, no dashes or numbers afterwards

  4. #4FWD2025-02-03 22:04

    I had an EX120-1, It had the 12Hxxxxc serial number. DWF

  5. #5samsstuff2025-02-04 07:43

    Mine has the 12h serial

  6. #6Diesel Dave2025-02-04 10:04

    The EX120 boom cylinder seal kit from Hitachi / Deere does not include the (4) piston wear rings or the rod bushing in the head. I doubt any aftermarket seal kit would include them either. Need to order , (1) rod bushing Hitachi # 0310504, Deere # TH109311 . (2) piston wear ring Hitachi # 0310509 ,Deere # AT309607 . (2) piston wear ring Hitachi # 0310510 , Deere # AT264388 . .

  7. #7samsstuff2025-02-04 20:39

    Thank you for the help, will save me allot trouble