I am hoping for a few years now looking for some input on fixing my 1990 Kobelco sk60 excavator as it has not worked for quite a while so tired of not having ANY gauges, so here is what happened a few years ago some days the gauges would work fine then sometimes off and on till nothing at all just a wrench symbol, no bunny or turtle the buzzer still works the tracks go from fast to slow but no gauges always just a wrench symbol, I had a few guys look at it the both said the cluster is getting power and the ground is good, I just installed a NEW CPU cluster gauge controller (brain box) but still nothing but the wrench symbol , I dont even know how to hit the RESET button, so frustrated dealership will not even call me back any help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED ! I checked for bad wires and mice damage
Pull the operators seat and find your machine controller, there should be a small window so you can see a2 digit LCD screen. there are two settings screws you can select 0-9 on each one. is think errors are 07 but I'll check