Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1991 hitachi EX60URG piping diagram

archibaldtuttle ยท 2021-09-28 09:16

i had to break the hydraulic manifold under the fuel tank open to get at the bolts to remove and weld new base into fuel tank. Of course i thought I labeled everything carefully but the numbers wore off a couple of the caps. i thought I still had it right given that 4 out of 7 had readable labels and the others seemed defined by connection size and length. when i put everything back together all controls work as expected but after it runs for a minute I start to get stiffness in the joy sticks, i don't know what that is a symptom of, like elevated pressure in the pilot or return side or two feeds fighting each other or . . . ? not really sure what it means. but wondering if anyone has the piping diagram. this would be relatively early in the model run essentially a -1 or no suffix. serial# 10C-1977. i've got a couple parts books but they don't seem to have this manifold and hosing after scrolling through them. not sure what that is, or if it were pictured if I would even be able to trace the routing. a conceptual diagram would be the nuts. i find electric diagram which is pretty unnecessary since it is easy to intuit, but no hydraulic schematic. anyone better equipped in this department than I? thanks, brian

Replies0

No replies yet.