Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1994 Cat D3C XL series 2

Wiatowski · 2024-07-08 20:24

Hey all, recently traded my wheel loader for the a 94 D3C xl series 2. Any idea where 8 can get a operators manual as well as a parts and service manual?

Replies15
  1. #1Drag racer2024-07-08 22:13

    I have a D3C got my manual from a member, complete with operator manual and parts manual,sometimes Ebay has one kind of pricey.

  2. #2Nige2024-07-09 02:36

    Post a Serial Number to identify the correct manuals for you tractor.

  3. #3Wiatowski2024-07-09 10:12

    4HJ00847

  4. #4Nige2024-07-09 11:15

    Operation & Maintenance Manual - XEBU6155 (can be downloaded from Cat for $52) Parts Manual - SEBP1936 Service Manual - SENR3800 NOTE: SENR3800 will contain a copy of XEBU6155 if it is complete . In a lot of Service manuals the O&M tends to go walkabout. Always ask the seller if the manual is complete before parting with cash. CAT CATERPILLAR D3C I & II & SPECIAL APP DOZER SERVICE SHOP REPAIR MANUAL BOOK | eBay FOR SALE IS A CATERPILLAR SERVICE MANUAL FOR USE WITH MACHINES WITH SERIAL NUMBER RANGE 1PJ00001-UP 3RF00001-UP 4HJ00001-UP 5CJ00001-UP 5KG00001-UP 5ZG00001-UP 6PF00001-UP 7JF00001-UP 7JG00001-UP 8BF00001-UP 8DG00001-UP PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS. www.ebay.co.uk

  5. #5Wiatowski2024-07-09 11:20

    Thank you. I'm trying to find the guards for track tensioner. ( Roller frame covers)

  6. #6Nige2024-07-09 11:36

    Good luck. They are like rocking horse poop. You might be better manufacturing them. It's not hard if you find a local fab shop with a press brake. If you scroll through this thread @ChrisUK made some for his 977. HeavyEquipmentForums

  7. #7Wiatowski2024-07-09 13:24

    Thank you

  8. #8Wiatowski2024-07-09 15:04

    Is the age of the machine correct or is it a 93??

  9. #9Nige2024-07-09 15:28

    Built 5th April 1993. TBH all the is required to obtain parts & service infomation is the Serial Number. YOM does not enter into it.

  10. #10Wiatowski2024-07-09 15:33

    Appreciate the the information.

  11. #11JAJ2024-07-10 07:16

    Not sure what you think of digital versions of the manuals, but if you register for a free account for the Cat website you should be able to access parts diagrams on SiS via the website and they seem to include some owners manuals as well now. I use the Cat mobile phone app “SIS2GO” a lot too as it lets you download digital versions of the manuals for all your machines and you can see them offline (no internet access). It isn’t as good as a PDF file as it is in small sections and you have to do a bit of clicking back and forth… and I still think nothing beats a paper copy of owner manuals, but it is pretty handy. It might help you out till you get hard copies of the manuals.

  12. #12Wiatowski2024-07-10 09:26

    I'll do that. I actually prefer digital or PDF copies as I usually just print off the few pages I need for reference and toss them as they usually get dirty when I'm fixing stuff.

  13. #13JAJ2024-07-11 09:07

    I would be interested to hear what you think of it when you try it out. If you get the paid version you also get the full workshop manuals but it is pretty expensive if you don’t have the use for it. That has to be purchased from a dealer and is a yearly subscription if they will give you access. I think the free version is very helpful and you can also check availability and price of parts.

  14. #14Wiatowski2024-07-11 09:14

    Was using it last night. Pretty awesome. Agreed that it kind stinks to click through every section, but if there's something I need I can just print screen and print it for free. Thank you very helpful

  15. #15JAJ2024-07-11 09:19

    That’s awesome you got it working. Glad you found it helpful.