Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1994 international 9400

gwhammy ยท 2018-12-27 07:26

Does anyone know what years of front clips fit what trucks. I've looked everywhere and can't find the info. Mine is a 1994 9400 and I'd like to find a better one to paint the truck. Thanks

Replies3
  1. #1Shimmy12018-12-27 16:22

    I'm pretty sure they are the same up to '96, after that you'll have to go by turn signals. Before '94, it will depend on hood hinges. Another possibility is you might be able to upgrade to a '98-99, as long as you get a hood for a flat glass (non-"I" model) cab.

  2. #2Shimmy12018-12-27 16:27

    Gw, are you on FB? There's a group called International Outlaws that might be of good use. I wasn't completely sure about your hood, so I asked over there, and the first guy to respond has a hood for a '94 for sale. I think he's from MD, but there are probably more.

  3. #3gwhammy2018-12-27 17:05

    I found a nice one close but it's a 98 9400 with the split window like I have. The old truck is really needing a paint job and the hood is wore all along the edge that sets on the cab. I'm looking for something in driving range of Missouri. As long as the general hood will fit turn signals are minor. I just know nothing about these.