Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1995 ford f800 5.9 cummins repair manual and wiring diagrams or electrical software.

a1trees · 2023-10-18 07:20

Does anyone have any of these repair manuals or anything that would help me with this, its my first diesel and I am not a mechanic but I'm sure willing tk to learn more, and I have major wiring issues. Gotta rewire whole fuse pannel in cab. Any suggestions???

Replies6
  1. #1a1trees2023-10-27 02:19

    ???

  2. #256wrench2023-10-27 09:00

    Maybe google 1995 F800 wiring schematic and see what comes up

  3. #3TVA2023-10-27 09:08

    Yeah! I think Google has coupler of thousands, in any shape or form possible.

  4. #4a1trees2023-10-28 20:26

    I've done that smart-ass. Not getting any of them that fit my make model. Vin 1FDNF80C8SVA51969 im not computer savvy so if anyone can use vin to find right manual and for my 5.9 cummins n eaton transmission that be great. The f800 uses a lot of non ford parts. Thanks

  5. #5Delmer2023-10-28 21:52

    Assuming it has an inline Bosch injection pump, the only wiring the engine needs to run is the external solenoid that operates the injection pump on/off. It has one wire from the starter signal, and one wire from the IGN terminal on the ignition switch. All the rest of the wiring on the engine is gauges, there may be a grid heater that will have it's own controller, but that doesn't affect the injection pump or running after the first minutes in cold weather. For the rest of the wiring, I'd suggest a power probe, and several alarms and lights with alligator clips to figure out the wiring that's hacked up.

  6. #6Junkyard2023-10-28 22:10

    Find a ford pickup wiring diagram from the mid to later 80’s and it’ll be darn close. They are very simple setups. No computers or anything like that. Heck a wiring harness from LMC would probably fix it. What isn’t working? If it’s like my 94 F600 there’s only about 8 fuses, just a few simple circuits from the factory. Not sure what’s been added after it was built into whatever it is now. Also, it’s poor etiquette as a new member to resort to name calling more senior members. Most of us speak in sarcasm, he didn’t mean anything by it. It may cause others to hesitate helping.