Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1995 John Deere 490E PVC and EC Not Communicating

Price · 2024-05-08 07:03

I have replaced both the EC and PVC within 1 month of each other. The only codes I have are 27 coming from EC, which I don’t see in my manual, and code 20 from PVC which shows the two are not communicating. I checked the harness between the EC and PVC and it checked good. Nothing has been plugged or unplugged while key is on. The only other problem I know of is the engine control motor is not working and the lights on the switch panel for the motor are not selectable. The “P” mode light is on but I can not select any of the other three. If I just need to ignore these codes and move on that’s fine but I would like to hear that from someone with experience on these machines vs me just ignoring it when there is a fix. Thanks

Replies0

No replies yet.