Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1995 Samsung SE210 LC-2

dawnharris2000 · 2025-04-26 02:14

Hi, I’m new here and am not sure how to use this site but I’m looking for an electronic controller for a 1995 Samsung SE210 LC-2 Excavator. The parts manual says it’s part number 1023-04610 which is labeled as a board switch. I’ve reached out to a few of the online parts places with no luck. Even if I could get a schematic we could probably get it repaired. Anybody on here have any suggestions? Thanks for your time

Replies7
  1. #1Lagwagon2025-04-27 09:35

    Do any of the buttons work?

  2. #2dawnharris20002025-04-27 13:10

    Hello! None of the buttons work :/

  3. #3Lagwagon2025-05-02 03:32

    I’m assuming you have checked power to unit, check relays R1 & R2 behind the seat. I once had a button not working, pulled the unit apart to find full of dust, I blew out and sprayed with electrical contact cleaner and it started working again. If unit is dead then flick an email with part number to [email protected] or [email protected] If these guys don’t have it then you will have to hunt down a wreck.

  4. #4dawnharris20002025-05-02 03:56

    This is the most help and direction I have received. Thank you very much. Will check all of these things and reach out to you to the emails you shared. Is the photo a schematic for the unit? (I’m actually helping the operator with this project).

  5. #5Lagwagon2025-05-02 06:24

    I have the schematic but it’s huge, 6 photos worth and hard to read. does The air con or front gauge panel work? Do your cabin or work lights work?

  6. #6dawnharris20002025-05-03 23:41

    Hi there, thank you for the input. I’m assigning someone to check these items so I can get a good answer. Appreciate the help. I’ll get back on here ASAP

  7. #7dawnharris20002025-05-15 02:24

    Hi Lagwagon, I signed my husband up for an account here on Heavy Equipment Forums. He’s the right person and operator that can explain what’s going on with the Excavator here. I’m a helper but have limited knowledge. Thank you