It has just started beeping when shifting in forward and reverse. Either direction will give out a short beep then stop. If I hold the clutch button and let off it will do that same thing. I have changed to transmission oil, cleaned the screen and changed the filter, checked it several times for oil level and it's good. I'm not even sure that it it she shuttle shift of if it is something I am overlooking. The idiot light comes on momentarily. The light has a gear with a drop of oil design that lights up when it beeps. Got any ideas?
Transmission oil pressure will do this ,it is a moment of lack of pressure due to filling clutch packs with oil . This could be just the transmission switch/sender unit on top of the gear box faulty causing this issue. If you have a gauge put it on the test fitting on the gearbox at the top of the main casing screw on test port. You should have between 9 - 11 bar depending on temp . It could also mean you have problems accruing inside the gearbox but i would go for the switch first as this is common to give this fault.