Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1998 1845c high flow

jsummerland ยท 2014-04-20 14:06

Hello I have a1998 1845c the button for the high flow is broke off and I was wondering how do u tell if high flow is on? Just bought the machin couple months ago? Thanx

Replies5
  1. #1Mark132014-04-20 22:22

    Is it the red (round) button on the top of the left control or a protected toggle switch on the top of the right handle?

  2. #2jsummerland2014-04-21 16:39

    It is the red button on the top or the left control.the red part is busted off the horn is on the right side.

  3. #3Mark132014-04-22 15:43

    My understanding is that the red button on the left control was the horn. I've never ran an 1845 that had a functioning horn or needed to use the horn so I can't be 100% sure but that was the way I was told way back when. I've never been in one that had a horn button on the right control, just a black hand grip with nothing sticking out of the top of it.

  4. #4Cajun19862014-04-22 18:05
  5. #5Cajun19862014-04-22 18:09