Good morning all, I’m looking for the travel hi/low speed solenoid. I’m pretty sure it’s my problem I just don’t know where it is. I can shut the machine off and turn it back on and it will go into low then after a while it goes into high and won’t shift back down until I shut it off again and restart. Thanks for any help.
https://partscatalog.deere.com/jdrc/sidebyside/equipment/71896/referrer/navigation/pgId/224718 . One day I’ll figure out how to post a picture The solenoid block has (4) near identical solenoids. The hose that goes to the center joint (rotary manifold) is for the propel speed shift. The solenoid you want to investigate is directly above this hose.
https://partscatalog.deere.com/jdrc/sidebyside/equipment/142051/referrer/search/pgId/377688025 The page is from a Deere 200LC which shows the part numbers for the individual solenoids and seals
I’m assuming it is one of these four that changes travel speed from hi to low. Diesel my main lines from the rotor don’t go anywhere near these little pilots.
Your first picture is of the swing motor/gear box. I mentioned the propel speed shift hose goes to the center joint (rotary manifold). The center joint (rotary manifold) is in front of the swing gear box.
For shure it is they don’t run up under them solenoids tho.
I may have to just put a test light on it till one goes on and off with the switch if o one knows for shure. Hard to do by myself.
The first parts page I referred to is for a EX 200lc-5 serial # 14M050001 and up. What’s your serial number ?
The propel hi/low solenoid electrical signal is sent by the main controller. It is not sent directly to the solenoid from the propel hi/ low switch.
Thanks View attachment 272008 View attachment 272008
Your serial number range looks correct . Hose # 20 is supposed to go from the center joint to the solenoid block. On the top of the center joint there should be (2) small 1/2 “ hoses which are for propel motors case drain and for the propel speed shift. The (4) large high pressure hoses are for the propel motor direction supply hoses.
Good picture Thank you I’ll look into it.
I see it now it was down in the leaves. I got it from here thank you! Dave