I have a 99 624h loader been having issues with the hydraulic switch the first problem was having to hold switch down in order to use the hydraulic controls. I replaced the switch and it work for a couple days and now the switch quit working. So I replaced the pilot enable solenoid and the hydraulic still are not working. Any ideas on how to fix this problem?
Did it blow the fuse? Also check the relays. Had a similar problem with same model and the customer had installed a 12 volt relay from auto parts store in 24volt system, it’s worth a look
I got ahold of the wire harness diagram and traced it through the machine. I replaced the fuse and relay. I also cleaned the ground and replaced the diode. After I did all that work I let it sit for a couple hours went back and flipped the hydraulic control switch a couple times then it started to work.
Welcome to HEF Zack ! Any other issues besides the pilot enable switch? I sent you something that might help. Check your messages.
Yesterday we ran the loader for 5 hours then we had a load sensor giving us trouble. Today we are going to take it out and see what's going on.
I have the exact same thing start on our 624h today. Hold the switch to operate hydraulics. Any leads are sure appreciated.
Welcome to HEF at5488 ! Check your F16 7.5A fuse. If that is good, check your K32 relay.
Thanks so much. The fuse was popped and have ran it several days now with everything acting normal. Not sure what caused it. Maybe it will show up eventually. Sure appreciate the help.