Can start the skid steer, but can not get the safety bar light, nor the seat switch light to come on and go green, to allow the brake release button to activate. Testing shows no power to the safety bar switch, or the hand control to release the brake lock button. All fuses are good and all relays are good. Working one day and then it's not. Hopefully someone out there has run into this before, and can help me out. At a loss. My manual won't tell me anything. Thanks in advance Joe
Post a picture of the electrical schematic, which you might have to buy and probably someone can give you good direction Too many machines to know without schematics. Maybe a broken wire or ground wire gone bad. Simon C
I ran a hot wire from the fuse up to the safety bar, this now allows me to release the brakes and operate the bucket, however I have no safety features, on the seat or my left and right hand controls> Will look in my manual for schematics. Thanks Simon for your comments.
An accurate schematic can help greatly. I just bought one for a TV380 CTL for $75 Canadian from the dealer in PDF form and it was all I needed. Was a little harder to print off but finally figured it out and problem solved on customers machine. You will need a serial number to purchase probably. Simon C