So I was asked to join this site and ask about this Ed180. He said it dies when you put it inner a load and that the hydraulic is not backing off. He was saying something about having to use a thumb button to manipulate the "thumb" on the scoop. I have not seen the equipment yet but have worked with a few things. I can ask the guy stuff and go see it at some point but I need to know where to even start. He said he has tried coming on this forum through someone else before but the person could not communicate with the forum but thinks Mr. Kobelco knows how to fix this problem. Thanks in advance for the help and hopefully I can help him fix it.
If you want help from Mr. Kobelco, you wiil have to join his personnel site. He has not been on tnis forum for quite awhile. Search back & you can get info on how to get to his site. Hope this helps on that part. Have not worked with a ED 180