Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1st Volvo Treespade

9420pullpan ยท 2005-06-02 20:26

This is a very inovative idea that the company I work for (American Infrastructure) has put together. Look at these few pictures and leave some feedback. I am interested in what you think!! http://www.americaninfrastructure.com/insite3_win04.htm

Replies7
  1. #12004F5502005-06-02 22:26

    very nice..is that an A35? Must be some big $$ tied up in that rig.....It defi. has a niche in the market I bet......looks great :salute

  2. #29420pullpan2005-06-03 20:09

    it is a A25D they have quite a bit of money in it. the first one made 2 years of development.....

  3. #3stuvecorp2006-03-21 00:21

    That thing is SWEET! I've wanted to get a skidsteer spade by that company but haven't quite found the need yet. How has it been working out? Curious for a update.

  4. #4Dozerboy2006-03-21 20:14

    Wow, that is quite the rig.

  5. #5Coastal2006-03-22 18:53

    Awesome! Its good to see the world is finally coming around and preserving trees instead of knocking them all down. Nice work!

  6. #6JimBruce422006-03-23 00:10

    save a tree, move a tree It is a great benefit to the property value of the land where this is used, and gives a natural barrier in a matter of hours or days instead of 4' tall trees that take 20+ years to grow. Sadly, it still costs less to cut the tree down that move it...

  7. #7MetalDragon_boy2006-08-18 11:36

    Ahh Volvo.. is there any more Swedish? :bouncegri When I was little there was an Volvo wheelloader going through town picking up trees everywhere. It had a treespade to but it was much smaller and for wheelloaders. Not sure on what model the machine was but I belive it was in size with L120.