Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2 1955 Hough Loaders

tlink211 ยท 2013-02-13 22:00

I am a local computer guy / website designer with a website offering photo layouts and information about items for sale. I recently acquired a customer with 2 1955 Hough Loaders for sale. If people on your forum are not interested in purchasing these machines, I'm sure they would enjoy viewing the photo slideshow. Of course contact information is on the website. Loaders are located near Linesville, PA (North Western PA) My friend owns a saw mill about five miles down the road from where I live. He and his wife are NOT computer comfortable. They had me come out to take pictures of the loaders, I took a boat load. I put together a website just of the purpose of posting information and photos of things friends ask me to help them sell on the Internet. Here is a link to the Hough Loaders...they are not restored: http://www.tjscontent.com/two-1955-hough-loaders There are 43 pictures of the old iron. Thank You in Advance Tom Deighton

Replies4
  1. #1GreenMtnMan2013-03-06 17:28

    Has anybody dared to click on the link?

  2. #2The Engine Shed2013-03-06 17:48

    I did, looks like a couple of good old machines for someone

  3. #3tlink2112013-03-06 18:29

    I'm not sure if you're really worried about the link, I don't blame you if you are. Links to malicious websites are the way most virus attacks are made these days. There is a link checker here: http://safeweb.norton.com/ I hear ya', "now we have two links you don't trust. If you put "norton link checker" (no quotes) in Google you will find this Norton checker as well as others. My links are safe. I drove concrete mixer for about 15 years. I met you guys on the job, I know what excavator guys are like. How freaking crazy would I have to be to tell you what town I live in and spread malicious links on THIS site? The page with the photos has recorded over 400 Hits but I haven't heard anything from the owner as far as inquiries.

  4. #4tlink2112013-03-07 09:30

    I talked to the owners of the Hough Loaders this morning. They've received no inquiries. Can anyone recommend a similar forum to this one or somewhere I could post this information so the right person could see it: For Sale: Two HH 1955 Hough Payloaders Both are nearly identical: Hercules gasoline engines w/forks & buckets Running One has High-Floatation tires Units are located in Linesville, Pennsylvania Offers are being accepted, Contact: Duane Thompson - (814) 683-5891 http://www.tjscontent.com/two-1955-hough-loaders