Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

200 tilt bucket on a 160?

Canadian_digger ยท 2018-03-16 17:24

I bought a used 66" tilt bucket for my 200 Deere. It was set up for a wedge coupler. My 200 has a pin grabber so I knew I would have to modify to fit. Once o got it home I got looking at the bucket ears and realized they are identical to my 160. Do you think my 160 would handle this bucket? It also has a thumb on it. Thanks.

Replies4
  1. #1heymccall2018-03-16 21:16

    I run 96" tilt buckets on my Cat 320s. And 72" on my Cat 314s, sk135, and pc128uu-2. No issues.

  2. #2delectric1232018-03-17 08:52

    wow, do you have to operate carefully? with my sk250 and a 96" ditching bucket + pin grabber I find it rather tipsy. what brand tilt bucket do you have? Sorry if I'm sabotaging OP.

  3. #3Canadian_digger2018-03-17 09:44

    Depth of bucket plays a big role also. Guess I should have mentioned is made by h&h and has a 1.15cy capacity

  4. #4heymccall2018-03-17 10:50

    Mine all be Werkbrau.