Full tank of fuel in machine will run for about 20 min then shuts down. Refill until completely full then restarts and runs for same amount of time. Then I repeat also my ignition fuse keeps blowing to add to my problems. Disconnected fuel line from ball and no fuel runs out unless tank is completely full
Welcome to the forum Henry. :usa Your fuel problem fits all the indications of pickup tube broke off in fuel tank. You need to pull fuel pickup fitting from tank and confirm it's broke off at connection to fitting. If so, get new pickup tubing, strainer screen, and seal grommet from Bobcat to fix your problem. As for ignition fuse, I can't remember exactly how the ignition circuit works on 753. I know on later series machines the fuse and ignition relay only works the pull coil circuit of fuel solenoid, the hold coil circuit is controlled by ECU, might be the same for 753 as well. Problems could be poor connections at fuse terminals, poor relay connections, wiring harness has spot rubbed in it causing short to ground, shutdown solenoid linkage not adjusted proper, or failing shutdown solenoid. You might try checking current at shutdown solenoid with amp probe. I'm thinking amp readings greater than 5 amp over fuse rating likely indicate problem with solenoid.
Fuel Thanks I will look into to fuel fill tube. And as far as the fuse. Well I'm not the best at this so I will look for rubbing or poor connections.
The fuel tube problem is really common on Bobcats. I didn't know it was that common until it happened to us last year. I had a problem with the replacement they sold (it's just a hose but I bought it from Bobcat). It had a curl in it from being rolled. Parts guy says "that's no problem it will soften up and straighten up as it sags". Ever since our tank is empty at about 70% and it WAS long enough to reach the bottom.
Komatsu 150, did the dealer not provide you with a new pick up stainer that goes on the end of the tubing? The tubing typically has a bend "memory", but that strainer that goes on the end of tubing generally provides weight needed to keep tubing at bottom of tank
Yes there is a new strainer on there. That machine gets used mostly for snow. It's time to prep it next week so I'm going to take a look. Maybe it was from the end of the roll and coiled tighter or might be older hose, I don't know. It has a huge tank, 30 gals., so it it wasn't too bad, just had to fill it every 8 hours to make sure he didn't run out. When it was newer it would easily go 15 hours.