Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2000 Hittachi 135 ur

dooner · 2024-05-03 15:21

Hey all! So I'm just about to pull the trigger on this hoe. It's throwing a e81 code? Any info on this would be great! It's Grey market.

Replies3
  1. #1Diesel Dave2024-05-03 16:16

    Welcome to HEF dooner . Hitachi ZX135UR. From the troubleshooting manual TT187E-04 . “Code UE81, Arm angle sensor deviation. Check arm angle sensor installation.” . I assume there is a position limit system on the machine and there is a sensor at the arm to boom joint.

  2. #2dooner2024-05-03 18:33

    Thank-you! Seems like the page to be on! I'm not sure the code had a U. He said it was just E81. I'm waiting for him to send me the serial number for the unit.

  3. #3dooner2024-05-05 14:48

    Do you have a manual? The guy I'm buying it off can't find the serial number for the unit.