So I bought a 2000 PC120-LC6 Serial Number 63429 last year at a online auction. The machine starts, runs and operates; but pulls down pretty bad under load. Tracking is slow and turning with the tracks is spotty at best; sometimes ok and sometimes bump steer is the only way to turn. So far I have checked codes and repaired the following- Terrible ground wires! The Main Solenoid was wired backwards!- also replaced throttle control motor and switch inside cab. 101- Abnormal Fault history 102- abnormal clock data 104- blocked air filter 203- Rotary parking brake solenoid vale circuit short circuit 208- fast mode solenoid valve circuit is open 213- the rotary parking brake solenoid valve circuit is open 216- the walking speed conversion solenoid valve circuit is open 316- the governor motor is out of adjustment 317- the governor motor circuit is open 318- the governor motor circuit is short circuited As you can see; lots of broken wires and the governor was a mess! Baling wire to hold throttle and a stick to shut down machine...... SMH! So these codes/problems remain- E222- LS-EPC solenoid valve circuit is short circuited E223- LS-EPC solenoid valve circuit is open 233- the front pump TVC solenoid valve circuit is broken (old model)?? Going thru the diagnostic chart that I found online; I checked the two solenoids on the side of the main pump and I am waiting on replacement solenoids as neither one met specifications. I believe that they shorted out due to a crappy attempt at repair. There are two cables that are two wire; the original connectors have been cut off and replaced with spade connectors. One cable and one solenoid had green wire marking them, the other one marked with white. BUT THEY WERE HOOKED UP BACKWARDS? So I do not know which way the wires are actually meant to be routed. I have a parts manual and service manual but I cannot find anything related to these two solenoids? One set of wires has 24 (28) volts, the other has 40 volts ( both key on engine off)? I'm sorry for the long description! I'm hoping someone can send me the diagram for these two solenoids and the voltage specification? I will add pictures as soon as I can get them to upload!
Are the two override switches in the down position?
Sorry it took me so long to reply! I work nights and didn't get this until just recently. The truth is I don't know for sure. The swing brake over-ride switch works correctly as far as I can tell. I will have to check the other switch tomorrow and make sure to record the voltages with switches in both positions and with engine running and not running. I will post results as soon as I am Done testing