Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2000 Plus Bd. Ft.

Autocar ยท 2010-07-19 15:14

I bought a small job last week and this morning cut a Bur oak that had 1712 bd. ft. in the twenty foot butt log and 361 feet in the second log, grand total 2063 bd. ft. After I cut the butt flares off it still comes right to my chin . The old treefarmer didn't have any trouble pulling her but the turns were a little tuffer. Had to drop it then get realined and grapple it again then go.

Replies3
  1. #1EGS2010-07-20 20:17

    Have any pics of the treefarmer?

  2. #2Autocar2010-07-21 20:36

    Yes I have plenty of pictures, I will figure how to post pictures one of these days and get some on here. My C7 is a big skidder 24-5x32 tires shes built like a army tank.

  3. #3EGS2010-07-21 21:00

    What is the mill paying per thousand for burr oak? If you need any help with the pics let me know.