I have a 450a resealed the tower boom. Went to resynced the tower boom and the mid boom (extending up fully and back down). Unit went up fine no issue besides coming down. Tower boom came down very slowly and didn't fully retract, with mid boom close to be fully retracted. Any advice on what I can do to get the tower boom to fully retract and get both Tower and Mid boom sections back in sync would be great. Service manual for s/n (which I don't have at the time of writing this) describes a bleeder on the mid cylinder but there is not bleeder and as far as i can tell its a self bleeding back into the tank. I maybe forgetting something I tried on Friday to get it back to working properly but again I would appreciate any advise or try anything to get it back to correct operations.
No replies yet.