Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2001 cat 246 joystick valve

crayk10 ยท 2015-02-14 21:05

I recently purchased a 246 and the valve that controls the bucket was leaking. I took it to a hydro shop to rebuild it but I guess he got the valves switched and the bucket went up and down great but the tilt/curl was very slow. They took it out again and changed the valves around and now it goes up and down fast and curls/tilts very fast to the point it's hard to use bc it's so fast. Of the 4 calves two look like they go down further than the other two. Does anyone have the schematics on this or know what position these should be in. If I rember right also there was a larger spring in one of the 4 places where the valve goes but I can't remember. Any help would be much greatly appreciated. Thanks

Replies0

No replies yet.