We bought this 2001 Genie GS-2668-RT Scissor lift (GS68-40644) Replaced ECU & Hand Controls rebuilt by Hindley Electronics Will start gives no Codes, then dies immediately. Every single function works Except lift and dying. If I power the fuel pump and fuel switch on the bottom of the carburetor I can make it run. When you force it to run everything works Except lift. Generator, drive steering. What we have tested: Tested continuity from every wire from engine to ECU, has 7.27Volts from Alternator (14.4Volts for battery charge), Temperature Switch & Oil Switch are in working order, Lift controls all work, No codes, It only has one switch/sensor for lift and it seems to be in working order. As far as we can tell the ECU is sensing something and shutting it down but again no codes. Why does this thing keep dying? I have checked every single relay, every wire, I cannot find Anything out of order. Lift function: We have tested port tp1 and tp2 we get good pressure from steering and drive but almost 0 pressure from lift. It revs up acts like it will start to lift and doesn't. Tested ohms of every solenoid, and swapped solenoids. swapped relief valves, swapped hoses on pump, tested pressure at pump good on pump 1 & pump 2, with hoses swapped Every function works Except lift. Solenoid for down emergency and regular down are mounted at the end of the cylinder both are in working order valve moves doesn't appear to be stuck. getting 12 volts to lift solenoid. Cracked hose on lift cylinder and fluid is flowing into cylinder during lift but not enough pressure to lift. I ordered a new hydraulic solenoid valve for lift valve, it is a SV10 40 valve part # 44169gt, waiting on its arrival, Here is the complete hydraulic schematic and valve breakdown, What am I missing? Why won't this thing lift?
No replies yet.