Check it, 2001 Grove RT530E
Nice
cute lil' unit ..running small units are always fun and challenging..somebody always wants to thread a needle ..a get this machine in a spot that it barly fits and make a lift thats allmost always the max the machine can lift .. I remember one job i had to call the office .."Im boom bound ,swing bound and out of chart ...What's next ?"
What does boom bound or swing bound mean you crazy canuck?
Hes at the max on his chart for amount of boom he has out, and he cannot swing either way due to obstacles on either side
Very close Turbo:drinkup Boom bound means I cant boom down or up any further due to obstacles Swing Bound as Turbo said ..cant get there from here .. Out of Chart ..I pulled ...(but do you want me to Haul .. ointhead)..Crane is at rated maximum capacity ..
Looks sharp! I like the usefulness of the house lock pin. It makes 0 degree pick and carry so easy....certainly better than depending on a computer in a 30ton Terex RT
Actually its location requires that it get constant lubrication ..Diesel or trans oil ..were my friends.. Cant see it all..but I do belive that ,that unit also as a 360 positive house lock ..a crows foot that engages the ring gear ..that combined with the electric swing lock ..makes for a decent unit to wiggle around ..
Yeah I havent had the chance to take this one for a spin yet..too many cranes to work on! It's definitely not a bad thing...but I look forward to getting behind this little guy..
yep.. it's behind the right arm rest. I'm not sure if it uses a crows foot or in though
That is a pretty little unit.
Hauling those are nice also .Fits real nice on an 8' 6" wide lowboy.No flagging for width.Makes loading by yourself better!......Company we haul for has 3