Hello, I have a 2001 JLG 450A Lift and I am trying to locate a reasonable fuel pump. The engine is a Ford 4 cylinder fuel injection engine - likely a 2.3 or 2.5? I pulled the old fuel pump out and it has a metal surround that has a foam pad that holds the fuel pump inside to isolate from vibration? When I spread it open, I can get the actual fuel pump motor out and it has Bosch numbers on it. I tried google searches on the Bosch number and no luck, same with Advance Auto, Rock Auto, NAPA, etc. Any ideas on how to replace the pump w/o paying JLG prices? John
Since it's most likely a LRG425 EFI motor, that's what I googled. "LRG 425 EFI fuel pump" And Google spat this out on first hit https://www.highflowfuel.com/i-2390...Pz3Noxu6ngWLlMrS71rJd9ADxrn3yMYxoC12IQAvD_BwE
Ford engine manual (p. 4-4 touches on fuel pump). https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw0ptBGqovBLqLyhcnRjhnKF And the parts manual where I got the OEM number (that you didn't share). https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...Vaw01madS05P5ZadvO1Xqv1gO&cshid=1589411513296 Both are good downloads, as I used them both.
Awesome - I did not know the Ford engine was called LRG 425 EFI, thanks. I ordered that fuel pump and it was 50 dollars including shipping. Hope this fixes it - finally got it to run on propane, but want to run it on gasoline.