Hello, While removing the front tilt cylinder to replace leaking o'ring on control valve the rear cylinder got fully extended. Tilt control doesn't respond for the rear without front cylinder,front cylinder hoses are connected with the union. Does anyone anyone the procedure how the lower the rear. Thanks
Are you sure the hoses go to the back? the rear cylinder is usually to lock the rear axle with the boom over 40 degrees...it floats free otherwise.the cylinders don't work together to tilt the tractor-the front does that on it's own.
I was able to put wood blocking under driver side front outrigger and gave me enough clearance to install the front cylinder. The Lull dealer main mechanic said that the only way they do it is; Run the machine to fill in accumulator for couple minutes shut the machine and then put the ignition in on position to release pressure in cylinder Jack up the frame to level and install cylinder I tried it but it didn't work. I was able to figure it out. Thanks for your help
glad you got it back together!