I just picked up a rough genie, and I found a burnt wire just lying in the body of the machine behind the control panel. It has a computer type end with three female slots, and the other end traces to the front of the machine where there is a plug sticking out. It is the blue green and brown wire in the pic. I cannot find anything on this machine that would have a computer type plug. Next question is The secondary boom solenoid valve was burnt. Put another one on, yet there are no wires for it. I found a wire from the control box that is broken. My guess is that it is the wire for the secondary boom, but I cannot confirm this with the wiring diagram. It does not make sense to me for some reason.
I figured out the burnt/broken wire with computer end. It is wired so that wire would charge the batteries, and provide power to the work platform at the same time. Instead of using that wire, the previous owners just put on a short pigtail from the charger to plug it in. Now to just figure out the solenoid valve wire.
Put it all together and got a 0001 code.