I have a 2002 Sterling AT9500 with a C-12, long story short we are making 1 good truck out of 2 wrecked ones. However, before we could get a pic of the lines on the brake valve on the outside of the firewall, one of our workers had already pulled the lines off without marking them. So for the last few days we have been chasing our tail, trying to find which lines go where on the valve. We have looked at other Sterlings, and haven't found the right valve like ours. Any help would be appreciated, if your truck has a valve like this. I will include a picture. We have tried a Sterling dealer for a schematic but they aren't very clear for the brake valve.
that sucks try finding a local construction company that has a bunch of sterlings find a place that has mostly cat equipment seemed about that time with the mack and cat falling out places were buying the sterlings just to get the engine they wanted . If i still lived in and worked in michigan i could help you in a heartbeat I will stop by are other shop on saturday and look at the one and only sterling I have seen in years to see if it has the same set up till then good luck keep searching .
That would be great if you can look on your Sterling, thanks for the help!
If you have a nearby dealer, armed with your vin number they should have a hose diagram they could print.
I went and looked at our sterling today it does not have this set up sorry , looking at your picture you definatly have that black and silver air line in the wrong place per the color on the couplers