Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2002 Yanmar JAKO-007

SGBARRACUDA ยท 2017-07-08 19:20

I just joined the site and I am hoping someone can help me out with this Mini Yanmar excavator I bought to use around the homestead and for my 4 1/2 grandson to play with. I have been looking on line but haven't found a lot of info on this thing. It is a 2002 Yanmar , model JAKO-007. It had a 3TNE74 diesel in it with a rod hanging out the side of the block. (#3). I bought a similar engine, a 3TNA72 that I now have installed and it runs great. I've been fixing the small things on it like the lights, fuse holders , one bad toggle switch , etc. The water temp gauge is bad and registers in Celsius. This machine was built in Korea. I need to find a yanmar dealer which I haven't found yet. I'd like to find a service manual on it if possible. I still need to fix the Glow plug circuit, they don't get power. I need a water temp gauge and both senders that go with it,One for the gauge one for the warning lamp. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Replies3
  1. #1SGBARRACUDA2017-07-08 21:35

    Thought I would add a couple of pictures to show what I have. This is when I first bought it. I've done a lot to it by now.

  2. #2thepumpguysc2017-07-09 04:39

    Hoye Tractor.. for all things Yanmar.. I wish I had his market share.!!! The website is FANTASTIC..

  3. #3SGBARRACUDA2017-07-09 12:17

    Thanks I'll check it out.