Good Evening. I have a question here regarding my early Imt 5525 crane. Currently it has the Hetronics remote control with the rectangular plug on the receiver for the valve wiring harness. I have replaced it or parts of it various times and everything about it is expensive. And it quit working now. Has any one on here successfully replaced this system with a newer style? As in new remote & receiver & possibly having to rewire the valve harness with a different connector? Any input would be appreciated.
Your best bet is to get a hold of these guys. Call the 800# in the AM and they are super helpful with anything they offer or what would be best for your application. They used to make the OE controls for auto crane but not sure if they still do. I have gotten several things for stellar auto crane and imt over the years. https://kar-tech.com/shop-kartech/controls
Thanks for the info. I'll give them a call.