Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2003 Yanmar Vio27-2

x19m3 ยท 2014-07-29 20:19

Hello everyone, I have a 2003 Yanmar vio27-2 4400 hours that the left driver is slow and with no power only when goes back. When goes forward is fine. I did replace the hydraulic fluid and filter already but no luke. Hope somebody can help.

Replies11
  1. #1FloridaWayne2014-08-25 00:31

    My vio27-2 needed the seals replaced in the center swivel because it was bleeding from one circuit to another. I had very similar symptoms. The blade would raise when I tracked forward. Reverse did much better. I would look at those seals. The new seal kit is different than the ones that came out. I feel they changed because of problems. 3,200 hours on my machine. Good luck, Wayne

  2. #2x19m32014-09-04 03:14

    Thank you Wayne for your reply. I did order the swivel seal kit and I'm going to install it in this days.

  3. #3Stuart Lloyd2015-05-31 06:15

    Vio27 travel problems Hi x19m3 Did changing the swivel seals solve the problem as I have it as well now

  4. #4x19m32015-05-31 17:04

    Yes I did and yes the problem was the seals. Replaced all the seals and the Vio works like a champ.

  5. #5x19m32015-05-31 17:06

    Stuart Lloyd I do have the Service Book for the Vio27-2 if you need it.

  6. #6Stuart Lloyd2015-06-01 02:39

    x19m3 I would love a service manual if their is some way I could get a copy it would be so appreciated

  7. #7Stuart Lloyd2015-06-01 02:58

    Hi again x19m3 Did you replace the seals yourself and was it much of a job. I do a fair amount of mechanical work but not on excavators. The seals are already on order

  8. #8Stuart Lloyd2015-06-02 22:22

    Hi x19m3 I could certainly use a service manual if it is possible to get a copy

  9. #9x19m32015-06-04 09:31

    Vio 27-2 Service Manual I can upload it to the Dropbox. I cannot email it because the file is to big (48.5 GB). Could you PM me your email address?

  10. #10Stuart Lloyd2015-06-23 18:56

    Changed seals Hi x19m3 I have replaced the seals with some improvement but certainly not fixed. I am now looking at the valves on the motor that may have some pieces of the old seals in them

  11. #11x19m32015-09-15 09:54

    Hello there, did you find out the problem and fit it??? Please let me know.