Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2004 Case CX160 Excavator Service Repair Manual

MelvinH ยท 2022-09-04 21:01

Hi, Just recently purchased a 2004 Case cx160 excavator and i'm going to try to revive it. Does anyone know how I can find a service manual for this machine? I've tried googling but i'm in over my head at 61 years old. -Mel

Replies8
  1. #1KSSS2022-09-05 09:50

    I think I have one. It is a big binder. Let me check.

  2. #2MelvinH2022-09-05 10:34

    Ok

  3. #3KSSS2022-09-05 11:25

    This is what I have. Mine was an 04 as well, but I think it covers all of the A series machines

  4. #4MelvinH2022-09-05 12:51

    I see it says parts, would it be helpful for diagnosing the electrical and wiring diagrams and schematics?

  5. #5KSSS2022-09-05 14:42

    It shows all the part numbers, how it all goes together, everything from hydraulics to turbocharger to electronics. I looked through it and I did not see a troubleshooting guide however.

  6. #6MelvinH2022-09-05 14:57

    Wow I'm interested, does it show the wiring electrical diagram/schematics? If so I would definitely like to discuss acquiring it.

  7. #7KSSS2022-09-06 21:20

    Here is an example of the wiring schematic

  8. #8MelvinH2022-09-07 16:36

    Thank you! That was easy and quick