I'm looking for this part number. It looks like some type of sensor. In a couple of the pictures you can see where the plug/wire broke off of the part that is connected to the main control valve. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Excavator Make: Hyundai Model: Robex R140 LCD-7 Serial Number: N40611370 Year: 2004 Engine Engine Model: Cummins 4BTAA3.9-C Engine Serial Number: 21567550 CPL: 8039
I'm guessing here a little bit but that appears to be a Tee in to a pilot circuit and I would guess the component to be a pressure switch. Is this machine an excavator or a wheel loader? Those fittings appear to not be original to the machine. I would guess again that they are British Standard fittings but that is easy enough to check. I'm guessing again that you have some kind of accessory installed or some kind of change of function for something. You can check the component with an ohm meter to see if it is normally open or closed and find a replacement. Most sold in the US have spade connectors so you can make up your own jumper wires to hook into the machine harness. You probably want the new switch to change function just below the normal pilot pressure but that may depend on the function of the accessory.