Hello, I am currently having trouble with my Kobelco excavator, the machine does not start with the ignition switch...I have been turning the key to the on position and starting the machine directly from the starter. Im currently no getting any power to the starter solenoid when the key is turned to the start position. I know that all my solenoids are good and that my ignition switch is good. I was talking to someone today and they said something about a anti-start relay. Does anyone know where this relay is on the machine?? and any other info is appreciated.
Take off panel between slew motor and engine, relay in there.
Hi✌️ I have the same problem as dieselsmoke had, on my 2001 SK70SR. If i turn on the ignition on, the ECU goes in alarm for low oil pressure (but the engine is not started yet). If i try to start the engine with the key nothing happens. I can start the engine directly on the starter, with the ignition on. No alarms on the ECU when the engine runs, but when I stop it, beep beep low oilpressure. I made a «jumper» over the oil pressure switch, then the alarm is gone, but the engine still wont start... Seems like the ECU thinks the engine is already running? What tells the ECU that the engine is running? Charging voltage from the alternator? The relay that sk120 is mentioning, is this between the alternator and the ECU? (Since its described to be close to the alternator, in front of the motor) Appriciate all hint and tips