Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2004 New Holland LS185B

jkd12324 · 2024-02-11 21:24

Hello, I’m looking for the maintenance procedures for injection pump removal and installation. 2004 NH LS185B Also any info on timing the actual injector pump. Thanks!

Replies3
  1. #1kayndirect2024-02-12 03:06

    This catalog may be useful NEW HOLLAND LS180B-LS185B-LS190B REPAIR MANUAL – Machine Catalogic LS180B-LS185B-LS190B Repair Manual: Elevate equipment performance with expert guidance on engine, wheels, and electrical system maintenance. machinecatalogic.com

  2. #2jkd123242024-02-12 07:20

    Hey I really appreciate the info. Unfortunately we have already purchased that repair manual with no luck. It doesn’t cover the injector pump information that I need.

  3. #3kayndirect2024-03-02 16:09

    You can contact the seller, he will help you. Sometimes there may be different engines in the same machines. Therefore, it is useful to specify the machine and engine model. At the same time, some manuals do not include engine information. When you enter the engine section, they may give you a document number for the engine. I believe you will get the most accurate manual if you send that code to the seller.