Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2004 takeucki tb125

ioggie ยท 2023-10-08 08:54

My digger recently seems to not have enough power to track at normal speed but when using the controls the digger tracks fine. Can anyone give me a insight

Replies5
  1. #1uffex2023-10-09 08:01

    Good day & welcome Can you explain a little more - how many revs do you loose under load? Does the engine smoke under load. Any recent dirty fuel. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2ioggie2023-10-09 18:52

    Good evening I normally only run at about half revs, it's not smoking that iv noticed at the moment . I would say it would almost drop the revs down to idle when tracking but when I use the controls it tracks fine and picks the receipt again

  3. #3uffex2023-10-10 06:17

    Good day Complaints of this nature are common place, a recent case is that of a guy with a Volvo EC25 here on the forum. Whilst your machine differs to that make, the principle to resolve the issue is the same.See attached. Kind regards Uffex

  4. #4ioggie2023-10-10 12:34

    Thank you alot for your help, see attached??

  5. #5uffex2023-10-10 12:43

    Good day Real sorry I dont have any explanation maybe my age. Kind regards Uffex