Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2005 Reynolds Museum HCEA show

245dlc ยท 2010-03-25 20:09

Here are some photos from the show in 2005 in Westaskiwin Alberta, Canada. Lots of cable machines and hardly any hydraulics.

Replies6
  1. #1245dlc2010-03-25 20:12

    and some more lots to go. I think the photo bucket method works a bit better.

  2. #2245dlc2010-03-25 20:15

    and more again.

  3. #3245dlc2010-03-25 20:18

    I love the shovels and cable excavators. In case your wondering what the steam tractor is powering its a rock crusher and screening plant.

  4. #4245dlc2010-03-25 20:24

    The neat thing about the crushing plant was that it was quieter than the ones we have now and it was crushing real gravel of course, plus it was steam powered. And being a model railroader I love steam. lol I think I've uploaded all the ones I have on my computer I'll look for some more enjoy.

  5. #5hardtail2010-04-03 03:11

    Great pics.......I was there for 2 days of it, that TC12 was great, I think you may have taken a pic of a friends D2 also I live about 30 mins away from Wetaskiwin and had a pig roast Sat evening and made more great friends......hard to believe that was 2005 already.......LOL

  6. #6245dlc2010-04-04 20:57

    Yeah I know I worked in Alberta for three or four years it still seems like it was only a few weeks ago. I went all three days of that show and had a great time I loved watching that dragline and the cable excavator digging, I've got more pictures somewhere but I have to scan them as I didn't pick up a digital camera until a year later. I hope they do another show like that, that one was quite enjoyable.