Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2006 Volvo ec210B s1 quick coupler not working

Carter Gingue · 2024-04-03 09:51

I am looking for some assistance. I have replaced all bad relays. Checked all fuses. Checked both switch’s. When trying to disconnect nothing comes up on the dash no unlock symbol and no beeping sound.

Replies3
  1. #1funwithfuel2024-04-03 11:25

    Is this a new problem? What I mean is, did it work the other day and now suddenly it doesn't? Has this been a long ongoing issue. Have any electronic components been replaced? VECU, IECU?

  2. #2Carter Gingue2024-04-03 19:34

    It started early last summer. I can’t remember if I put a computer in that machine or not. After all my research and trouble shooting that’s the last thing I’m left with. I’m putting it off because it’s so ******* expensive. Is there anything else I should check before I bring crw into the mix. I don’t want to buy a new computer for it and have that not fix the issue.

  3. #3code_xi2024-04-05 07:22

    I had similar issue with 210c. Reason was incorrectly programmed I-ECU, quick coupler missing from parameters list. Maybe different story with with b model.