So my track on my T250 ran off the sprocket to the inside... Loosened the relief bolt so I could move track back on with skid steer up.. some came out, but it wasn't releasing grease fast enough even when moving track in the air, went to loosen it "a bit" more, and the bolt flew off across a field to who knows where. Does anyone know the part number for a new one? I'm guessing I can't just use a normal bolt because of the pressure release functionality. Thoughts?
Thank God no one was injured! I can't remember the exact setup even after owning a couple of T250's and still have one on the yard as a spare. Dealer close by?
7311865
Definitely made me glad I was off to the side! Part num from Harleyhappy doesn't look compatible with t250. Looking at parts manual a bit better this morn, looks maybe like Bleeder Screw, 6645812 (as I have a t250)? Dealer is an hour away I'll call in a bit but wanted to have an idea first just to make sure.