Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2007 Deere 17 ZTS oil filter

jw3 ยท 2012-11-11 18:10

Time for an oil change. The dealer is 80 miles one way and I was hoping one of y'all had a wix part number that would cross over. None of my local guys computer would cross from deere's part number. Thanks for reading

Replies8
  1. #1buckfever2012-11-11 20:42

    I have a NAPA filter book at the shop I'll get you the number for ya tomarrow.

  2. #2jw32012-11-11 21:17

    Thanks Buck.

  3. #3jrtraderny2012-11-11 22:04

    Good luck I've got a 35D and can't cross the OE # to anything

  4. #4willie592012-11-11 22:13

    I just checked both Wix and Donaldson websites for cross reference to Deere 5863015860 and AT263207, neither website showed a match. It ain't looking good. :beatsme

  5. #5jw32012-11-12 23:07

    Thanks anyway Willie

  6. #6willie592012-11-13 00:06

    You may yet find a suitable alternative by matching up thread size and such, but as jrtraderny posted, sometimes the OEM has you by the short hairs. :Banghead

  7. #7excavator2012-11-13 01:42

    I looked at the Deere website and it lists an Isuzu 3YB1PA01 engine used in the 17ZTS and Hitachi 17U. But when I check the Isuzu site there is no such engine listed. Might be an engine made just for Deere/Hitachi? Like Willie said, you will probably have to take the filter off and match up the thread size ect.

  8. #8buckfever2012-11-13 19:35

    Checked at napa. No go, sorry. I can get ya all the air filters you want just no oil.