Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2007 Hitachi ZX270-3 Pattern Changer

south ยท 2016-10-26 23:04

Hello All, I am helping a friend with his recently purchased excavator, he would like to be able to swap between pattern controls SAE and ISO. Question #1 if there is a valve already installed where would it most likely be located? Question #2 if I need to install a valve which brand and part number would you recommend? Question #3 Does anybody have a diagram or cheat sheet of which pilot lines need to be swapped in order to achieve this. Thanks all.

Replies4
  1. #1br14742016-10-27 21:05

    In that approximate year it was an option. If it has the valve it will be in compartment behind the cab on the vertical panel. It only turns 90* . You can get a valve from Deere/Hitachi should just need your s/n. But I cannot stress enough to mark and tag your lines before moving and unhooking them. The valve has 8 ports on it. All the same size. I do have a diagram just not at home tonight I will try and get it Friday or Sat. Send me private email and I should be able to scan/mail it to you.

  2. #2south2016-10-31 23:22

    Hitachi 270 Thanks br1474, I am trying to contact the board moderator because I am restricted from sending you a private post with my email. Thank you for the help.

  3. #3BCMobileHDServ.2016-11-01 20:35

    I would be interested in this as well. I am looking to do a install on a 2012 zx200lc

  4. #4br14742016-11-01 20:53

    Is your zx200lc the same as a deere 200lc?? I worked for deere industrial for 17 years but we never worked or sold hitachi. even though they are the same except the engine and you can run the hydraulics a little harder on a deere. the parts will be the same.