Hey guys I'm looking at buying a case 2008 445ct series 3 please give me your feedback on what you guys think of this machine and it's capabilities I've only had bobcats in the past and I just sold my last 763 And I'm looking to upgrade to the track machine Weatherby case or deer
I bought a Case 450 wheeled machine last year and it seems bullet proof. Very easy to work on and service and everything seems well layed out. A friend bought a 445 at about the same time that had around 2,200hrs on it and other than replacing the tracks he hasn't had any problems. We did both have the lap bar switch go out but that was an easy fix. I don't think you can go wrong with the Case machines in that year model.
I've been running a 75xt for quite a few years, still the smoothest controls of any machine I've been in and I've been in a lot of different brands.
The series three machines are better, I am pretty sure they turbo charged them in that vintage, which is an improvement over the na 445 machines.
well,I have an 08 case 445ct, and I won't ever buy another one, this thing is terrible to work on, and Im always having to dig out behind the sprocket, I have a friend with a t300 bobcat and he never has to clean out behind the sprocket. And now just like everyone else, I am locked out from moving the bucket or arms?? I'm getting ready to check the safety switches, but if 1 of them were bad, I shouldn't be able to move the tracks right?? The lockout would always act up which sucks ass,but now it won't go back to working for nothing, and I can't even figure out where the interlock silinoid is, my manuel sucks, won't show it anywhere. This thing is always pouring fluid from the hydrolics, most times blowing a hose somewhere. But alot of times I can't find a broken hose and it still leaks it out, I guess from a blow off valve or something but how the heck are you even supposed to check that,I powerless the thing inside and out, and by the time it's leaving a trail. Its everywhere under the cab with no way of knowing from where?? And...since you asked,, lifting the cab on these things sucks too...change the rams and still takes two men and a boy to lift it...and you best have the arms up if you plan in doing anything under the cab....I've had it with my case 445ct...