Sorry if there is already a thread on this topic, I couldn't locate one. I just bought a ZX27U and it has developed a pretty good hydraulic leak from the center joint/rotary manifold. My question is: Can this be rebuilt in the machine? Or do I have to take the whole thing out to rebuild? Does anyone have the service manual for this? If I need to remove the whole unit.. do I need to remove the cab and seat to get to the upper hydraulic lines? This is my first mini and first post. Any help would be great. thank you
Welcome to HEF Steelheader ! Rotary needs to come out. I'm not sure if the 27 has the cab tilt or not but the cab would have to be tilted/removed. If it has the cab tilt option it would have a long screw on the right side exterior of the cab.
Great thank u. I will look for that screw.