Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2008 hyster h60ft propane cushion tire

Allen Johnson · 2022-11-26 18:46

Hello I have 08 hyster h60ft it has gm 2.4 propane has 9200 hours it’s starting and trying to idle and seems to be flooding itself out mechanic said I have a bad injector driver but haven’t been able to source one even from hyster I’m going to add pictures of it

Replies3
  1. #1icestationzebra2022-12-02 14:14

    If I remember correctly the engine came from GM Brazil and the fuel system from a 3rd party that I can't remember. Teleflex was purchased by Impco so you might try giving them a call. ISZ

  2. #2Allen Johnson2022-12-03 23:25

    Thanks for your help after $3500 worth of parts and around $2000 for hyster labor it turned out to be a stopped up muffler and it was me that figured it out and can’t return any of the parts

  3. #3icestationzebra2022-12-05 19:29

    thats an interesting failure mode. Was it rusting out or something get inside?