hello everyone ,1st time asking a question on this forum, I have a 2009, 450 j dozer and I just changed the right speed sensor and when dozer was calibrating it failed about midway through the calibration and now the transmission speed buttons on the left joystick stays at 1.6 and won't increase or decrease, throttle knob accelerates and decelerates fine . 2 codes popped up, 1st code tcu code 523108.14 which means "TCU not Cal'd sensor-pump-motor "and 2cd code 581.16 which means "Speed button.max Cal.too high". Any help would be much appreciated . thanks in advance
I think on that machine you can hold the menu button depressed for 5 seconds or so and the monitor will go into the service mode. Go to the codes and clear them. Re-run the calibration and see if the same cods come back. Post your machine serial number for the Deere Gods here......they will need that.
thanks for the info , I cleared codes , tried calibration again but failed again. same 2 codes came back ( active codes )Dozer ID# T0450JX161480. thanks again
While in SERVICE MODE, go to Diagnostics/Live Values/Inputs. Press your speed switch down, then up. Post the readings of the up, down and neutral positions.