Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

200LC bucket specs

Mud Dauber · 2021-04-02 05:20

I'm in desperate need of the narrowest bucket that will fit a 200LC, and appears there's not a lot of choices. My question is, What other excavators have the same bucket s specs as this machine so I can expand my search? For instance 690C? TIA.

Replies6
  1. #1uffex2021-04-02 10:27

    Good day Mud It may help if you could tell us which brand of 200Lc you have. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2Ollie2021-04-02 12:20

    What kind of coupler u have or just pin on, plus u really don’t want to go any narrow then your coupler and stick unless your only trenching 3’ deep

  3. #3Mud Dauber2021-04-02 22:13

    More Information. Machine is a 200LC Deere with a long reach 50' Mountain arm and stick and a 60" ditching bucket with a smooth cutting edge that pins on. I am in desperate need of a narrower bucket because I must remove some trees before I can finish cleaning the ditch. With all do respect to all operators I know what I am doing is NOT rec-amended for a long reach, but I own and operate and repair it, besides a narrower bucket would put less torque on the arm. TIA.

  4. #4skyking12021-04-02 23:28

    I hear you there. I armored a slope with a long reach, and no, I could not pound in the rock as I would prefer. Give us the pin sizes and centers.

  5. #5uffex2021-04-03 04:19

    Good day Mud I suggest you make some measurements use the attached form to make your own specification in that way you ask suppliers to comply with what you need. The method will help you get what you expect. Often buckets from a smaller class of excavator with some adaption may well be what you are looking for. Kind regards Uffex

  6. #61466IH2021-04-03 07:27

    Here you go. This topic has a wealth of information on this subject. There are deere/Hitachi specific files and lots of general info on bucket/ stick dimensions. HeavyEquipmentForums